Thursday, October 29, 2009

Techknow Thursdays: Cars of the Future

Egads! I almost let this day get away from me. I'm not to be foiled though, as I present to you two items for Techknow Thursday.

This first item is a bit of design and innovation for the interior of a car. Two cars to be precise. Nissan and Toyota are both getting fanciful in their designs, but I find these latest developments enjoyable.

I like how Nissan just goes at it making you feel like you're in the middle of a cockpit, while Toyota gives their idea a bit more finesse and a look of delicate luxury. Personally, I'll stick with the Nissan design because I'm afraid I might break something in the Toyota cockpit
.


The second topic for today is the dual screen laptop coming from both Kohjinsha and GScreen and although the idea seems a bit flimsy, I like how they made it work. The two videos below show promise for the idea. I might have to get one for myself...eventually.

Kohjinsha's Dual Screen



And the video for the GScreen Spacebook is over at Gizmodo's site. It's a larger ~15" dual screen laptop, but I like Kohjinsha's styling better.

0 comments: