Thursday, October 8, 2009

Prank Wars: Faking the Rapture

I don't know about you, but I'm not a big fan of the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. I read the first couple novels in the series, but my interest quickly waned. Also, if you're anything like me, you have at least one friend who is not only a fan of the series but he or she also firmly believes the rapture will one day really take place. Maybe he or she has even tried to show you the error of your ways. I'm not knocking the beliefs of anyone, but this video is hilarious!

This video, from Break.com, reminded me a lot of the Syfy channel's show Scare Tactics. It had me laughing for minutes. I can't imagine the fear in the girl's mind as she's working out the scenario, but I can imagine it being something like "Am I going to burn?" Wow. Enjoy.


Faking the rapture - Watch more Funny Videos

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I get your opinion of "Pretrib Rapture Dishonesty." Found that article on Google recently. Thanks.
Larry